Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

talking about what Works for me Easy fudge recipes

Today I want to talk about Fudge. Here are 2 favorite fudge recipes that we make nearly every year They are easy so whatever is going on they can still be done. We have made the PB one allready but soon will make the chocolate one as well.

Peanut Butter Fudge
2 c sugar Boil first the first 2 ingredients for one minute. Remove from
1/2 c milk heat. Mix Pour in greased pan Cool Cut
1 t vanilla
3/4 c Peanut butter

Chocolate Fudge
3 c sugar Mix sugar, milnot, butter in pan. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minute
7 oz. mallowcream Remove heat. Add rest Pour in 9x13 pan
1 c milnot
chocolate chips
stick butter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. My mom has so much fun being a grandma and we are so grateful for her. I hope you enjoy your little one this Christmas. Your fudge sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I've never made fudge?! Maybe now I could give it a try with this recipe.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fudge! Thanks for the ideas!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post