Custom Search

Monday, February 11, 2019

I promise

Love is in the air, with Valentines day so close by. Don't let all the glitz and glam of the day take it all away from some of the sweetest moments. One of those special moments come in the form of a promise. When we make a promise to the one we love it can be the best Valentine Day gift. All though promises may vary and are not all the same the most important fact is that it belongs to you and you are giving it away.



Promises may range from the desire of sharing one life together to taking new adventures together or may even include making changes that are endangering relationships. The simple promise of a regular date night may be what you plant to do to celebrate yours and your partners love. No matter what your promise may be keep in mind that promises are not meant to be broken and must be stuck to once made.



The fifth day of Valentine's week marks Promise Day. The day is celebrated on February 11th. It is a day to reaffirm the responsibilities and commitments that come with loving someone. This day is not just for couples but also friends, family and relatives can all celebrate the day in their special way. Some promise ideas include:

  • I promise to never try to change who you are, I will love you just the way you are
  • I promise to hold your hand through sickness and health, through good and bad, through highs and lows. 
  • I promise to not hog the blanket at night and keep you warm
  • I promise "we" will always be my priority and I will always stand up for you
  • I promise I'll admit it when I'm wrong and never go to bed angry



retweet post here

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
proverbs 31 homemaking

shared at these facebook group linkups
twitter marketing ---- 2/16 ---- click thru 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post