Custom Search

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Vegan Gingerbread Nicecream



8-10 frozen bananas
1/4 cup molasses
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 a batch of Gingerbread Cookies, crumbled

Blend everything except the cookies in a high speed blender or food processor until creamy and smooth.
Add 1/3 of the cookie crumbles. Blend briefly to combine.
Speed into a shallow pan or dish. Sprinkle more cookie crumbles on top.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Scoop into bowls, top with more cookie crumbles, enjoy!
Keep in the freezer for up to 2-3 days.

recipe source here

shared at
snickerdoodle sunday

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I NEED to try this! It sounds like it would be absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gingerbread, if you do yes you should try it let me know what you think

      Delete
  2. Yum! That sounds soo good. I'm not technically a vegan but I usually do prefer vegan food. It almost always has a better flavor to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had gingerbread ice cream! This looks and sounds super yummy, and easy a pie to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever had gingerbread ice cream before but this looks yummy. I like the idea of how easy it is to make. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its getting easier to go vegan. I am not vegan but I did cut out cow milk out of my eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was vegan until 6 years ago and I'm am happy how easy and delicious vegan eating can be. I try to eat vegan 2 meals of the day with my family. This Nicecream looks so delicious I am have some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recipe with healthful inputs. Surely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg vegan gingerbread ice cream? Definitely sounds so nice! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to make this for my brother. He loves gingerbread!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post