Custom Search

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tater Tot Casserole



6 eggs
1 lb ground sausage
1 cup milk
16 oz pkg frozen tater tots
2½ cups shredded cheese
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 13X9 baking dish.
Brown your sausage, drain grease and spread in bottom of baking dish.
In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
Cover the sausage in the casserole dish with the egg mixture.
Cover with one cup of cheese (If you will be serving this the next morning like I did, cover and refrigerate at this point, you will be performing the next steps in the morning).
Spread 16 oz of tater tots on top of the cheese.
Add the remainder of the cheese on top.
Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let cool for 2-3 minutes then serve and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I make something very similar to this dish but in a frying pan. I love tator tots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to see that recipe I love to try new recipes thanks for stopping by leaving great comment

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post