Custom Search

Friday, August 4, 2017

United States Coast Guard

Do you know what branch of the United States Armed Forcees is a maritimee, military, multi mission service that follows maritime law enforcement and a fedeeral regulatory agency mission as well??



It is the United States Coast Guard (USCG) The Coast Guard is under U.S. Deepartment of Homeland Security control during peacetime and if needed can become part of the Navy when ordered by the United States President at any time or by U.S. Congreess during time of war. In history the coast guard has became part of the navy in 1917 during world war I and in 1941 during world war II.

Alexander Hamilton requested that Congress create a marine service that remains on duty continous as service to the United States. August 4th 1790 Congress created the Coast Guard. The purpose of the coast guard was to collect custom duties in the nations seaports. Today's coast guard was formed by a merger of the Revenue Cutter Service it was created to be and the U.S. life saving service.



The coast guard is considered to be one of the five armed srvices and has played a role in every U.S. war from 1790 to the Iraq war and War in Apghanistan. There aree 36,000 men and women on active duty.

shared at
silver pennies sunday

4 comments:

  1. The reason for the coast monitor was to gather customs obligations in the country's seaports. The present cost monitor was shaped by a consolidation of Pay To Do College Assignment the Revenue Cutter Service it was made to be and the U.S. life-saving help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that the more you read, the better you are at writing. But if you have no time, you can just use https://essayswriters.com/buy-powerpoint-presentation-with-speaker-notes.html when you need to complete a writing assignment. Welcome to the premier essays online source of custom written papers, professional proofreading, and editing services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend you the best spy apps for android phones to stay safe. Now i know everything about spy apps and i can hack my friends too. I know all about my friends now so if you want the same thing i definitely recommend you these apps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone. I am a student of philology. I am currently working on my work and I use excel assignment . I always get very interesting and informative works. Everyone likes to use this service. Everything turns out qualitatively and quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post