Custom Search

Friday, August 4, 2017

Boomers Making a differencee

August is the month that helps recognize one group that is making a difference. The group is the baby boomers of yesterday. Together they havee stepped up and are making contributions to the communities by helping others improve their lives. 


Sharing the stories of their yesterdays is how it all begins. Soon others are wanting to learn and boomers are ready to help learn. They are ready to offer praise to those who do their best to learn the old ways. Boomers play hard to join in so that young folks can recall the day that the seniors (senior citizens) defeated them in the game. But day by day and step by step they take life and life. After all, that is all that matters because when all is done and the day is gone it is what memories and actions are rembered that will tell the newer generations who you really were.

Aristotle --- "We are what we repeatedly do. Greatness then, is not an act but a habit". 

So what is the legacy you want to leave behind?? I have started to share the stories of my childhood with my children so they know what our lives were all about. Many consider me the fixer the one who takes care of all. It is a great time to thank those who have made a difference in your life. I have one wish that my family become my legacy and live to celebrate my life in the things that they do. I pour all I have into my family and I believe everyone knows that .


what do you want your legacy to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post