Sunday, March 12, 2017
Super Easy Chunky Guacamole
1 large avocado
1 plum tomato
sprinkle of sea salt
juice of 1/2 lime (you can add more if you like)
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
5-6 small slices jalapeno from jar of sliced jalapenos, very finely diced
bunch of cilantro, chopped (use amount to your liking)
1. Peel avocados. Place in medium bowl and sprinkle with sea salt.
2. Using a fork, mash the avocados to desired texture - I like mine pretty smooth since the texture will be added by the other veggies!
3. Cut the plum tomato in half and seed the middle using an ice cream scoop. Discard seeds. Then chop the tomato and add to bowl.
4. Juice 1/2 lime or more if desired and add to avocado/tomato mixture.
5. Add chopped onion and cilantro
6. Mix till desired and serve with warm tortilla chips (I also LOVE this in a black bean soup!) YUM!