Custom Search

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Plan A Christmas Movie Night



We love to sing Christmas songs and one of my favorite carols is Joy To The World. It may have also have been one of the first ones I learned. I had a neighbor who also had a organ and I learned how to play a few songs and Joy To The World was one of them. This song should help you remember to have a bit of fun and share cheer with all.


One great way to have some fun and celebrate is to throw a movie party.



As I was leaving work today I over heard many of the residents discussing their favorite Christmas movies. I heard Rudolph, Frosty, and many other great shows mentioned. What was and is your favorite Christmas movie.

Do you recall as a kid racing to the t.v. so that you could catch your favorite Christmas show??

Were you a Mickey Mouse fan and do you recall Mickey's Christmas Carol??





My sister loved Mr. Magoo and even he had his turn at playing the Scrooge from Charles Dickens





One of my favorites and one that I have all ready watched this season with the grand-babies is




another all time favorite but was sometimes played even after Christmas was Frosty




and if you ever wondered if there would ever be a year without santa you have to watch this one





No matter your favorite you may just want to call the gang together and watch it once again. Don't forget the popcorn, snacks and soda pop

shared at
over the moon party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post