Annies Home a place where I love to share tips, recipes and wonderful products that I find for our family along the way.
Friday, October 7, 2016
Pumpkin Butter made from Pumpkin Puree
– 29 ounces pumpkin puree (recipe here)
– 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
– 2 teaspoons ground ginger
– 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1 cup coconut sugar
– 3/4 cup apple juice
1. Place pumpkin puree, sugar, apple juice and spices into large pot. Stir and bring to a boil.
2. Let simmer uncovered for 30 minutes on low heat. Stir frequently.
3. Let cool, stir and help yourself to a smear of the good stuff!
4. Refrigerate and bring out for a lovely brunch treat! (store in a super tight container in your fridge ~ good for 1 week)