Custom Search

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Remembering Old Friends and Love for Social Networks

 There are friends of mine that I have not seen for over 10 years but they would still say that they are my friend and be there if I needed them. The memories we have are as live today as they were yesterday. Social networks also help to keep our friendship alive. 



Today at work one of my co-workers was talking about getting a friend request from someone she had worked with many years ago. They had not seen each other in several years and she was very surprised to get the friend request. I believe that is why I love social media it not only helps get the message out there but also re-connects others as well. 

While Friendships are great when you are able to visit together they are as sweet when you have a friend to talk to daily on your own time. Someone to share your every day moments with as well as someone who will be there when tragic hits at home as well. Family, friends, co-workers and social media friends help me to be who I am. So make that call and find that friend that you have not seen forever or perhaps it is someone who you know personally that is in your every day life. Everyone loves to get a call, a message or a visit after all "thats what friends are for"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post