Custom Search

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

We all scream for Chocolate Ice Cream



I was so delighted and excited yesterday when I went into a local gas station and found out along with all the other soda machines, hot chocolate machines and the rest is a new machine, a soft serve ice cream machine. Oh my goodness for a bit under $2 I can have a bowl of icecream or ice cream cone any time I may want it. I am not sure if this is just new to me or not but I am very excited what a special way to celebrate Chocolate Ice cream day. Well..... the other delicous way to celebrate is to make chocolate ice cream at home and this easy recipe will help you do just that



2 cups heavy cream (whole milk will work too, it just won't be as creamy)
You can also make this paleo by subbing full fat coconut milk for the whole milk
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sweetener of choice

Put all the ingredients in a blender Blend on high until smooth and creamy Pour in freezer safe container and freeze for 4­6 hours Scoop, serve, enjoy!

recipe source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post