Gratitude and Goals is a new linkup that I am participating in. I truly do love this linkup because it makes me take a look at life and figure it (or try to). So here goes ....
My Gratitude for This Week
- I am very thankful for my health this week. The medicine seems to be working that my Dr. has prescribed. The pain has been limited and the anxiety seems leveled out as well. My sugar has been better than what I thought it would be. (after all it has been the sugar holiday)
- I am thankful for my job and not only my job but a boss that believes in me. I have worked 20+ years as a certified nurses aide. I never thought I would work this many years at a job like this and I have seen many other workers come and go. I can truly say that I love my job and love taking care of those that can not care for their selves. I have also seen my boss go to bat for me more than once and believe in me. I am so thankful to have someone like that.
- The summer has left us with a chill in the air but the weather has not been terrible. I have been able to have many great outings with my family this fall and look forward to more as well.
- I have been enjoying all the new visitors to my blog, the great following on other social networks as well.
- Continue on trying not to get too overly stressed. Keep on my diet and my medications. I also want to start walking more which has been recommended by the doctor as well
- My goal is to not miss any work, keep working hard and gain at least one overtime day.
- I plan to have a couple of events for our family next week. One is a outing to see whats on the market and a bowling party with the family is the other
- My goal is to top this weeks total, gain more followers on my blog as well as social networks
share your list of gratitude and goals here