Custom Search

Friday, November 13, 2015

Gratiude and Goals

”Gratitude


Gratitude and Goals is a new linkup that I am participating in. I truly do love this linkup because it makes me take a look at life and figure it (or try to). So here goes ....

My Gratitude for This Week
  • I am very thankful for my health this week. The medicine seems to be working that my Dr. has prescribed. The pain has been limited and the anxiety seems leveled out as well. My sugar has been better than what I thought it would be. (after all it has been the sugar holiday)

  • I am thankful for my job and not only my job but a boss that believes in me. I have worked 20+ years as a certified nurses aide. I never thought I would work this many years at a job like this and I have seen many other workers come and go. I can truly say that I love my job and love taking care of those that can not care for their selves. I have also seen my boss go to bat for me more than once and believe in me. I am so thankful to have someone like that.

  • The summer has left us with a chill in the air but the weather has not been terrible. I have been able to have many great outings with my family this fall and look forward to more as well.

  • I have been enjoying all the new visitors to my blog, the great following on other social networks as well.
My Goals This Week
  • Continue on trying not to get too overly stressed. Keep on my diet and my medications. I also want to start walking more which has been recommended by the doctor as well
  • My goal is to not miss any work, keep working hard and gain at least one overtime day.
  • I plan to have a couple of events for our family next week. One is a outing to see whats on the market and a bowling party with the family is the other
  • My goal is to top this weeks total, gain more followers on my blog as well as social networks

share your list of gratitude and goals here

23 comments:

  1. It's such a great technique to log one's goals. Good luck! xoxo


    www.ADIMAY.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to motivate yourself and got get clogged down on the negative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, with the seasonal depression in the air I am hoping that it keeps me positive
      thanks for your comment

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of thinking about what to be grateful for, before making goals. It puts things in a new perspective. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some great health news! Glad to hear you're feeling better and also have a great supportive job :) Thanks for sharing your #GratittudeGoals with us.
    The image isn't showing up for some reason, you might need to tweak the code a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent goals. I have the same goals for gaining more blog readers and social media followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bowling party sounds like so much fun :) I haven't been bowling in years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent goals, I want to increase my following because I am doing really well at the moment and I want to keep that up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea, I'm thankful for that I have a 2 sources of income, my family is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to list all the things you are grateful for. I'd like to do this regularly and not just because it's thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will always feel good after you write down the things you are thankful for. It's a natural mood booster. I hope you accomplish your goals for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great week and a good one planned . Looking forward to reading more .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything to keep one accountable, especially to themselves, for those heartfelt desires I endorse. Have my own way of doing this as well. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like you definitely have many blessings to be thankful for. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, you'd reminded me to be thankful with what I have just received lately. So many things indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's wonderful that you show what you are grateful for each day and set out a plan for the week! I need to start doing more of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love writing out my goals for the week. It gives me an outline of what to focus one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh a bowling party sounds fun. I bet my family would like if we did something like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great goals, and I love the gratitude! With everything going on in the world right now, it's good to be focused on things that we can be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you are getting some relieve because that makes such a difference in how we are thinking. These are all great goals indeed and a bowling party sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing such great goals and things you are grateful for in your life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post