Custom Search

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dreft at Home Products


Most all of us are familiar with Dreft  I was introduced to it when I was expecting my first child. My mother shared with me how great and soft Dreft is for the new baby. On the market are more products to help mom and dad make the house a home.

We all know that children and infant's easily create tough stains on their clothing, bedding and blankets. Now there is a specially formulated Dreft Laundry Stain Remover

Odor Eliminator and Dreft Fabric Refresher safely cleans odors on Fabrics (changing pads, car seats, bedding), Carpet and Upholstery We all know that it does not always smell great when our children make certain messes is it not super great that Dreft can help that as well

To help keep those surfaces that little hands often touch you can trust Dreft Gentle Clean Multi-Surface Cleaners 

Find out more about the products at www.drefthome.com 

Want to try the products for yourself? You can find a $0.50 off coupon on the site  http://www.drefthome.com/special-offers/


We are sharing this product line with our annies home readers. We were not compensated in any manner and the thoughts expressed in this post are those of mine alone
shared at
this is how we roll Thursday
fantastic friday

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried them. My kids aren't babies anymore, but I'm a sucker for soft fabrics. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Dreft when my kids were babies, but they still make a lot of messes and stains, so it's good to know about the stain remover. Thanks for the coupon link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the laundry soap when my son was first born. Good stuff. Never knew they had other products too, will have to check that out since you left a like for a coupon! I'm a coupon girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents used this brand. Always good to see a great product keep going strong.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post