Custom Search

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Downy Wrinkle Releaser

7581.jpg
With so many memories that flood my mind daily about my childhood the products my mom used to clean with are not normally in them. However, I must say that Downy is. I can remember the bottle of Downy that my mom used and how soft our blankets and clothes were because of it. To mom you simply could not do laundry without it. Now on the scene Downy has grown and a Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is now on the market as well.
Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is an easy to use wrinkle spray that reduces wrinkles and helps keep your clothes looking neat without the hassle of ironing. But that is not all as it can do so much more:
  • Wrinkle Spray
  • Odor Eliminator
  • Fabric Refresher
  • Static Remover
  • Ironing Aid
  • Wrinkle Remover
  • Great for Travel
  • Try it on curtains, tablecloths, sheets, pillowcases and more

Visit them here:


While I am sharing this post with my readers to enlighten you into a great product I have not been compensated in any manner. I am writing as part of the Fresh Families team and the thoughts expressed in this post are those of mine alone

4 comments:

  1. I love this stuff!! I use the wrinkle releaser regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a wrinkle releaser. I absolutely hate ironing, so anything to help avoid that is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the older version this product, but I think I will need to try the plus version when I run out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post