Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

Teachers work hard through out the year and I for one totally appreciate it. To hear my little princess and her friends talk you know that their teacher is a very special person. As Teacher appreciation week approaches  I started looking for the perfect little gift. I think I found it here

It's a small craft organizer (like the ones that hold embroidery floss) filled with goodies for the first day of school. This can be purchased at any little store from Wal-Mart to the dollar store for around $2

fill it with little goodies that the teacher may need from paper clips to some little candies for their sweet tooth. Add a label for the front and a poem for the inside. 

Top it all off with a ribbon and it's ready! 

shared at
creativity unleashed
friendship friday

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! My mom was a teacher for 40 years and she would have loved to get something like this!


I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post