April 21st is known as Jelly Bean day. I personally love those little bean shaped goodies. Today to celebrate I thought I would share a little prayer and a little treat
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup Brach's mini jelly beans
- LINE baking sheet with parchment paper
- MICROWAVE morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may keep some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in 1/4 cup jelly beans.
- SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Sweethearts Jelly Beans. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.