- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of butter, softened
- 1 egg (hold under warm water before breaking it)
- 3 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp regular active dry yeast
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1-2 tbsp of butter, melted
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, chopped finely
Add butter and minced garlic together and cook in the microwave until melted. Add the fresh chopped basil and stir. Once the knots are out of the oven, brush the top of each knot with the garlic basil butter. Serve immediately. Enjoy.