Custom Search

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snorg Tees Review

Snorg tees came about several years ago by friends who realized they were not meant for traditional jobs. The young friends started the business of Snorg Tees and carried a great variety of tees. The tees reflect in my opinion the fun personalities of the company itself. Snorg Tees has grown in the past six years and have added to their product line. Tees are still available but now so are hats and hoodies. The hats and hoodies have the same fun spirit as the tees. Allow me to share with you a few of my personal favorites

This is perfect for my teens in college because like their mom they can do math but are not fantastic in it. I think they would get a kick out of this on hoodies or tees.

Moo I'm a Goat, says exactly what I would love to say somedays. Are you like me and have days where you want to be anyone but the person you are? I definetly do and to me this hoodie has style sharing the perfect expression.

Snorg Tees are available in kid sizes as well. Just take a quick look at the snorg website at http://www.snorgtees.com/ to check out what is available. While there take a turn and check out the super cute hats that are available as well. One of my favorites

If you are looking to save a bit of money and looking forward to some fun in warmer weather then check out this Spring Break tee now on sale for $9.99

You can purchase any of these great looks and many more at Snorg Tees. Simply check out the Snorg Website




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post