Custom Search

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finding Out The News Guest Post

Finding out the news
Posted by Gaylord Campbell

When I found out that shopelectricityratestexas.com has fixed price energy I was overjoyed – no one ever told me that owning your own house was so expensive! I had utility payments at my old place, of course, but it was never in the neighborhood of what it costs to keep a whole house running and things like insurance, trash pickup and lawn maintenance weren’t things I was used to paying. I love being a homeowner but it’s definitely taken a dent on my wallet greater than I estimated it would. I thought that once I put down the down payment I’d have plenty left to pay my mortgage and live out my life the way I was before but I’ve definitely had to cut back in some other areas to make living here more comfortable. I know it was a good investmentthough and I really love this place so I guess at the end of the day I don’t regret that I made the decision. I just should have done my research before!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post