Custom Search

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I have worked as a nursing aide for nearly 20 years. It is a job that I have always loved, has allowed me to take time and examine myself as a person and provided for the needs of my family. One thing that I have seen change in the many years of being a CNA is the way that the clothing we wear has changed. When I started the only requirement was a pair of white pants and any shirt (non-offensive). This has now changed to a scrub uniforms with assigned pant colors for each department I love to sport uniform shirts that match the season that we are currently in. Blue Sky Scrubs has a variety of colors that will make your choice your own.

Illinois weathers are sometimes bitterly cold and those long midnight shifts can be very cold. That is why I love to have a lab jacket with me. The lab coat will keep my arms covered and very warm which will keep me happy and alert. Blue Sky Scrubs also has a wonderful array of lab coats that should fit your needs as well.

The next time you are shopping for scrubs remember to check out Blue Sky Scrubs They carry mens scrubs, womens scrubs and green scrubs





1 comment:

  1. That’s a nice post. It was really good to read the reviews about these clothes for medical professionals. When it comes to my own nursing uniforms I like investing in the figs scrubs. The brand is quite reputed and is worth trying because of high quality fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post