Custom Search

Monday, December 12, 2011

Oral B Stages


What a wonderful time to be able to share a movie and popcorn party with my friends. Thanks to Oral-B stages that is exactly what I had the chance to do. We were sent many wonderful goodies from Oral-B stages, a few baloons for fun, a wonderful Pooh movie and yes some delicious popcorn. I am not sure what for me was the funnest, being able to share with my friends the important hygiene tips and tools from Oral B or sharing a wonderful time with friends.

Oral B Stages is for children from 4 months old  to age 7. The stages are broke down into branches 4 months to 24 months, 2 to 4 and 5 to 7. Featuring our favorite disney characters that our children are familiar with. This makes it easier to persuade them to want to care for their teeth in my opinion.



At the party we discussed the importance of taking care of our childrens teeth and the importance of teaching them how to do it as well. It seemed the perfect time with the holidays coming up and all the sweets that would be around. Some of the mothers offered tips on how to limit sweets. I also shared with them tips that oral b shared with me. Along with the tips we were sent a copy of the movie and a big package of goodies to give out including Oral-B Stages toothbrushes, toothpaste, Disney Lavender Body Wash, and other fun goodies.


We all had a wonderful time at the party. If you would be interested in learning more about Oral-B stages and their full line of oral care products for kids and adults check out the Oral B website. If you want to stay in the news with any future promotions or new product be sure to follow Oral-B on facebook as well

.

*** I was delighted to work with momselect and oral b to host this mommy party As I stated I was sent party supplies including, movie, popcorn, and oral b stages product. I was not awarded with any other financial or product ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post