Custom Search

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hoo Are you : Here's A Bit About Me


NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
learned how to type in highschool and while I did not care for it there I am so glad that I learned the tips ad tricks because it does pay off with blogging
2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I get up about an hour before I have to leave to work that allows me breakfast, get dressed and a few moments to just relax before work
3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
lip gloss
4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
wash them myself unless they say dry clean only
5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
WalMart because it is closer to us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post