Custom Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get Fit For The Holidays


We all know that there will be lots of great food around for the holidays and because of the rush there may not be a lot of time to practice being fit. There is one easy thing that we can do and it all starts with a cookie. Yes you heard that right I said a cookie An Erin baker's  Breakfast Cookie that is

Erin Baker was a young girl at the age of 9 years old when she fell in love with baking and decided to make it her life's work. Her easy to serve breakfast in a cookie was inspired by her mom's healthy baking. Simple ingredients like oats, fruit and honey are staples in her kitchen and in Erin's plan to provide healthier food products including Breakfast Cookies, Homestyle Granola, Breakfast Cookie Minis and Organic Brownie Bites Every product is handcrafted and baked to order

Our Review:
I am a nurses aid that works the early shift and this means many times going without breakfast. I decided to offer the girls I work with a bit of a snack and brought the cookies to work with me. The results were mixed. Some really enjoying the cookies and others quickly passing them by. The flavors of the cookies seemed to mix well and the taste was good as well. I enjoyed the pumpkin cookie that Erin Baker's sent to me but I gave a piece to a friend of mine and her reaction and taste was not the same. I believe the taste and choice to try Erin Bakers breakfast cookies is up to you. I do recommend you try them and share with your friends to see what they think

You can find special deals on Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies by following them on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post