Custom Search

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Hopping week of October 11

Quick TattletailsThe Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
Triple DutyStalk RemixPhotobucketStalk Hop Friday
Chubby Cheeks ThinksPhotobucket  Freaky Friday Follow
Saturday Social Not So Moody Monday
Hello!!! How are you? I am busy hopping around if you stop by here leave a comment and please let me know I will hop by your blog as well


I will also be checking out the giveaways and adding my own at
happy winsday





1. ___is my least favorite household chore (laundry)
2. ___ is my guilty pleasure (candy)
3. In the __________, I think ___________. (end, America will come out strong)
4. My favorite ___________for _________ is _____________. (reason, loving fall, the colorful leaves)

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm hopping around with Keepin' Company Thursday and I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    i'm a new follower from Friday blog hop, hope you'll stop by for a visit!

    Blessings,

    jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to say hi and to follow you - looking forward to coming back soon! Would love a follow back.
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! I am blog hopping from Friendly Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie! Stopped by for Friendly Friday and followed you on Google Friend Connect. Hope you'll stop by and follow back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here from Friendly Friday http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
    Hope you can pop in and say hi and follow back.
    Have a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love your background. I'm a new follower through Friendly Friday! Hope you can stop by and follow back. :)



    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joinging my friday hop! I am odd... I actually like laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm visiting from the Saturday Stalk blog hop. I'm now following you on GFC as Ericka T. Please check out my blog and consider following me. Thanks.

    www.savingwhilemakingmoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love blog hops!!

    I hopped over from "A not so moody monday" blog hop and I follow you on GFC! I love your blog and hope you can stop by to check mine out sometime and follow back!

    @ http://magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com/

    - Sarah Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I am a new follower from the A Not So Moody Monday blog hop. I would love a follow-back. Happy Monday!

    http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi - I'm hopping by from Keepin' Company Thursday - and I will be your newest follower - if you'd like to check out my blog - I also have a Blinkie I would love to share!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post