Custom Search

Friday, July 8, 2011

God Instructed Us To Love All Children

No matter who you are or where you live, you’re called to positively influence children and help them understand who God is and that He loves them exactly as they are. “Whoever welcomes [a child] in my name welcomes me,” said Jesus.



This line was part of an article that I read from focus on the family in regards to the Casey Anthony trial You can read the whole article here

http://jhlm3.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-on-life-thursday-7.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this link, Annie. God is clear about harming one of the little ones...it's up to us to love them, too. And in your words, we are called to "positively influence children..." Great words.

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post