Custom Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

Spaghetti Pie Puts a New Twist on a Old Favorite

Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop
\
thought I might share a new and delicious recipe with those who may pop by mom blog wether blog hopping or a loyal reader. Please leave a comment I will visit you, leave a comment and follow as well


6 ounces of uncooked spaghetti
1 egg
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
pound lean ground beef
1 can of frenches fried onions
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
 bunch of pepperonis




Combine cooked spaghetti, Parmesan cheese and egg Press over the bottom and up sides of pan to form a "crust." Fry ground beef... add onions when browning begins. And then the sauce...stir. Add meat/sauce mix, cheese, and toppings of choice Bake till cheese is golden brown Slice it up. and eat

Recipe Source: Pillsbury

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen spaghetti pie with the pepperoni on it, clever! I think my husband would love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who will love this recipe, my husband. He might not appreciate the pepperoni but mince and spaghetti are something he loves, especially as a bolognese.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post