Custom Search

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love Is In The Air

Well Valentine weekend starts tommorow with Valentine day being Monday. Love is in the air and one of my proudest moments this week is the love of a newborn baby my lil Prince Yes my daughter gave birth to a son yesterday afternoon. Introducing my little Prince

Some of the other goodies that I have shared this week on my blog are Wilton Valentine Cookie Pops they are so cute, can be made to fit your personality and I am sure will be a hit with your Valentine


Make up some delicious easy to make but sure to be the hit of Valentines both big and small are Jell0 Valentine creamy Jigglers

Top it all off with some Chocolate Raspberry Torte mmm good!!!


 also shared on Check Me Out Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post