Custom Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Music Moves Me - Love Songs

Photobucket

Love is in the air for sure for this is the month of Love. Love comes in many forms and all of them are very special to me. The Love of and for our Savior is one of the most profound in my life



The love in our family is another strong love that has created a bond that no man can destroy While we fuss and fight at times we also love and have fun and when we face problems we face them head on strong together hand in hand.



The love song that me and my hubby shared back when we are dating is another favorite of mine that will never be replaced. Young love has spanned the years of 24 now and still going strong. He is my rock and I am his anchor and together we can make it through it all

5 comments:

  1. Wow haven't heard Sara in a long time. Thanks for sharing your tunes and have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. had never heard any of those...
    thanks for sharing...
    beautiful! i liked the second one the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa blast from the past! Some really warm memories connected to those! ~hehe~ Thanks for playing. Have a great week. Hope to see you next week too! Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are beautiful! I love when the gaither band sings these too!

    Glad you are playing with us!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our meme.
    I've been very lucky to see Starship in concert 5 times already and will be seeing them again this coming Spring at EPCOT in Disney World. They still sing just as well.
    Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post