Custom Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

Black History Month

I have many heroes in history and love the fact that they come from a diverse background. Rosa Parks to me is a woman who stood up for herself and took a stand that would change history. Rosa Parks was 42 years old and tired after a hard day at work when she refused to follow a bus drivers orders and give up her seat to a white passenger. I can tell you that after returning to work myself and having to walk back and forth at times my feet are very tired as well and feel as if I can understand the steps of Rosa Parks in a certain manner of the events that happened that day. It was the aftermath of her action that helped to change the history of America. I admire Rosa for being a realistic individual in history taking a stand for herself and therefore helping to change history

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post