Custom Search

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Racheal Raye is one of my favorite T.V. personalities and I love the way that she thinks and cooks this week in her newsletter a couple of the recipes that caught my eye were her

hot potatoes
french dip brisket
Not only does her food catch my attention but her product do as well. Products like the

Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, OrangeRachael Ray Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, OrangeRachael Ray Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange

Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-Quart and 1-1/2-Quart Oval Bubble & Brown Baker Set, OrangeRachael Ray Stoneware 1-Quart and 1-1/2-Quart Oval Bubble & Brown Baker Set, Orange






sponsors this week include Barefoot Books,    Balboa Pillows   Aurora Gifts  Little Ones    Happy Baby Foods   Zutano     and PawParrazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post