Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

The weather in my neck of the woods:


much warmer than normal outside in upper 30s or lower 40s the sun is shining and it is pretty quite right now

Things that make me happy:

celebrating 24 years of marriage today

Book I'm reading:

nothing at this time will start when kids get back to school
What's on my TV today:

nothing as we do not have cable or satelite we watch videos which I am not at this time or listen to the radio

On the menu for dinner:

fried ham and eggs

On my To Do List:

floors, laundry, dishes, and have a bit of fun
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

I have several new recipes I will be trying this week for the meals new year new recipes .

In the craft basket:

nothing this week check back next week

Looking forward to this week:

Youngest son back to school he is becoming cabin feverish, LOL

Tips and Tricks:

One that we should be doing all the time but was reminded in the sermon yesterday that we should always take decisions to prayer first because God willing all will be o.k.

My favorite blog post this week:

1000 Generations

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

I have been doing lots of blog hopping lately there are many blogs out there that have some wonderful content to many to mention here
Lesson learned the past few days:

Spiritual Sunday Post shares my thoughts the best here


On my mind:

The warm weather has set my mind to early spring cleaning and organizing

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

James 4:16

3 comments:

  1. Fried ham and eggs sound yum! Happy 24 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!

    I nearly switched my dinner to fried ham and eggs - sounds so good!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Fried Ham and eggs sounds SO good. Yum.

    Happy Anniversary, wishing you many more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post