Custom Search

Friday, January 7, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. What is your current favorite book, and why?


I have many that I love but my favorite will always be the Bible

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?

no and probably would be better off if i did


3. What is your worst memory from High School?

The Ag Teacher at my school died when I was in high school he was one of my favorite teachers and was grieved by many of my class mates as well


4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?

I would love my legacy to be that I loved and cared for my children and was a good mother, that my job as a CNA touched many and the care I gave was second to none, that I was a wonderful carrying wife and that you could tell just from meeting me that I was a believer in Jesus Christ

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

no real superstitions but a few I observe like spilling salt, walking under ladders etc...




sponsors this week include Barefoot Books, Balboa Pillows Aurora Gifts Little Ones Happy Baby Foods Zutano and PawParrazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post