Custom Search

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas IS Very Vivid

I am participating in Photo Sunday and the keyword is Vivid: the definition for vivid is:

•graphic: evoking lifelike images within the mind; "pictorial poetry and prose"; "graphic accounts of battle"; "a lifelike portrait"; "a vivid description"



•having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience; "a vivid recollection"


•bright: having striking color; "bright dress"; "brilliant tapestries"; "a bird with vivid plumage"


•intense: (of color) having the highest saturation; "vivid green"; "intense blue"

With that in mind I thought I would share pictures of my niece and nephews at Christmas



also shared on Christmas 2010 @ 5 minutes for mom


Acting Balanced

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures- love the first one with the Christmas lights and the one of all the presents under the tree. :) Stopping by from Thirsty for Comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! It looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post