Custom Search

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Red White and Bleu Slaw


6 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
1/2 cup real bacon bits

In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, tomatoes, salad dressing and 1/2 cup blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon bits and remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings
Source: published in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p37

http://kellysluckyyou.com/

6 comments:

  1. Oh my yumminess! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cole slaw, what an awesome variation to the original boring one :) I can't wait to try this, it is definitely found a home in my recipe box! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing with us :) We appreciate it.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm this sounds delicious! Bacon in a coleslaw? I'm in! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, looks yummy!
    I'm a new follower from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you came by to follow me and enter my current giveaways! Thanks so much!

    ~Holly
    Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum!! And oh so festive!! Thank you for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Sundays" on our blog!! We appreciate!! We will be featuring this yummy recipe on our blog tomorrow! Feel free to grab a button! :) Thanks again for sharing!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post