Custom Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

White Hot Chocolate


My favorite drink on a cold morning is hot cocoa. I must say that yesterday I had one of the young men in my sunday school to gift me with some delicious packs of cocoa. They were all flavored and my favorite is white chocolate. I found this recipe on Parents.com and I thought you might want to try it as well. The recipe makes enough for you and someone to enjoy it with.


White Hot Cocoa

1-3/4 cups milk, divided
1/2 cup white-chocolate chips
Whipped topping
Blue sugar crystals and sprinkles

In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup milk and chocolate chips over medium heat, whisking until chocolate melts. Stir in remaining milk and heat to warm. Pour into 2 or 3 glasses. Garnish with whipped topping and blue sugar crystals and sprinkles.

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT!!! recipe. I think this will be WONDERFUL!!! on Christmas Eve. THANKS!!!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing. I'm going to try this for the boys. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post