Custom Search

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Brown Sugar Maple Glaze Ham


Will you be making ham for Christmas Eve or Christmas? Well here is a great glaze to put on your ham. The kids will feel mighty big if they are allowed to mix the glaze to be put on the main dish.


1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard

1.Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
2.Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and mustard to make glaze.
3.Brush glaze on your Cook's brand ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this glaze recipe. I'm fixing a Cook's ham for dinner, I love the glazed spiral hams.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post