Custom Search

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Michelle Obama Christmas Spirit

First Lady Michelle Obama, along with her daughters Sasha and Malia and of course don't forget Bo the dog continued a tradition started by Bess Truman many years ago. The tradition of visiting young patients at Children's National Medical Center on Tuesday afternoon. During their visit they greeted patients, thanked hospital staff for their care and tired less work and read the story "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the many children, their parents and caregivers



I absolutely love Michelle Obama's caring spirit. She has been a very out going first lady being involved in many worthwhile causes. She reminds me of the presidential first ladies of the past. While Laura Bush had her ideas and goals as well she was mostly behind scenes. I love the way that Michelle seems to be outgoing fighting her own battles yet not over shining her husband or speaking politics. This to me is the way it should be.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post