Custom Search

Sunday, November 8, 2009

November is National Diabetis Month

I was diagnosed with diabetis nearly 4 years ago. I can tell you my earth felt like it was going to shatter that day. Maybe diabetis does not seem serious to many but to me it was very serious. My daddy passed away from diabetic complications and I knew how important it was to care for ourselves. So that is why I am alerting you to the National Diabetic Month.


The Princess and the Monkey alerted me to the site StopDiabetes.com starting Nov 2 to find out ways to join the Stop Diabetes movement.
You can also stop by the site Share Your Story and Nutrisystem will donate $5 for each story shared totalling up to $100,000

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sweetie.
    I know where you are coming from. I have been a diabetic for 10 years, insulin diabetic for 5. I take 5 shots a day and oral medication twice a day. I finally found a wonderful endocronologist who is helping me pull my life back together. She told me when she gets me stabilized then she is going to put me on an insulin pump. That is my goal for 2010.

    Thanks for the tip about the website I will share my story for sure.

    Have a beautiful blessed Sunday.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post