Custom Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14 Young Readers Day

November 14, 2009 is Young Readers Day. Because reading is fundamental it is very important to make reading fun and allowthe young readers see us reading as well. Reading opens many doors that otherwise may not have been open. Books can be mysterious, funny, real life or just simple. Young readers will normally find what they like and spend time lost inside the pages of the book. Young Readers day was co-founded in 1989 by Pizza Hut and the Center for the Book in the Library of Congress.

Perhaps I can refer you to a couple of great books meant for young readers that I have reviewed

1 comment:

  1. We love to read at our house. I did not know that today was Young Readers Day. Thanks for letting us know and encouraging young kids to read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post