Custom Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

Necco candies



Do you remember any of your old time favorite candies? Well I can tell you that Necco's were not only one of my favorites but my husbands as well. The simple flavored wafer candy when given to my two nephews lit up their eyes as well.
The NECCO company itself is 150+ years old having its early start in 1847. NECCO which stands for the New England Confectionery Company is the oldest multi-line candy company in the U.S. Besides the NECCO wafers that I have all ready praised the company makes Sweethearts conversation hearts that we share during February and valentines day, The candy bars such as Mary Jane and Clark as well as other sweet treats.
While I received a sample box of the NECCO's you can find the wonderful NECCO candies most anywhere candies are sold however if for any reason your local store does not sell NECCO you can always request that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post