Custom Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3362/3608789834_4d1bac04e0.jpg" width=150 height=150>
The weather in my neck of the woods:
it is a lovely warm autumn day today with a little outcast over the sky

One of my simple pleasures:
being able to blog this week has been a pleasure of mine

On my bedside table:
puzzles, medicine of nephew and my bible


On my TV:
the view

On the menu for tonight:
sloppy mom sandwiches, corn, potatos, red velvet cake


On my To Do List:
laundry

clean bedrooms

send card to son

fill out forms


New Recipe I tried last week:
Peanut Brownie Cup Brownies

In the craft basket:
holiday placemats


Looking forward to:
Thanksgiving and visiting my granddaughter Princess


Homemaking Tip for this week:
garbage disposal cleaning


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
love this post on teaching children lesson on giving

Favorite photo from last week:

this is a great autumn picture and think it is so funny that my oldest daughter that lives at home and my youngest son holding hands




Lesson learned the past few days:
I learned that sometimes when you are down and not for sure how to go on family and best friends are definetly the key to happiness. I am so happy to be blessed with the family and friends God has provided for me

On my Prayer List:
several good friends who are in the hospital for different reasons

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I learned a verse just the other day but can not find the refrence right now but it says do not worry about tommorow because each day brings its own worries. This has been my prayer focus as of late

3 comments:

  1. How are you making the placemats? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo is great!

    That is a scripture I have to focus on so much, I am a worrier by nature.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post