Custom Search

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thunks

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 4812 and the color of storm clouds.

1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?

I love to read and also listen to great music but since I only have time to choose one to save I would save the famous novels in fear that if I did not my son would never forgive me.

2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes?

I am not sure Manson his self has always scared me but I am not sure about the girls. I had a history teacher once that said the girls should be forgiven? They commited an awful crime and barely escaped the death penalty so maybe the best is for them to stay where they are and be happy they are alive.

3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power?

2 days during a winter ice storm

4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?

no way brother in law made this mistake and said he would never do it again

5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it?

I never look through others mail and give it directly to them. My dad was a mail carrier and taught me that it was against the law to look through another mail delivered correctly or not

6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there?

hubby would say everything but the kitchen sink. The truth is you would find 2 wallets one with cash in it and the other one with important cards, gum, pens, and any papers I have for my children

7. Have you been living under a rock?

that would hurt would it not?

8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.

I went to mall and let my children do their own shopping refusing to spend my own money. This was a first for sure.

Play along with Thursday Thunks here

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you about those Mason women..SCAAAARYYYY if you ask me. It's always good not to spend your own money. Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ #8 did they buy anything practical? I have one that has always been practical, and the other spends like she has money.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post