Custom Search

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday 9 : fast car

1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?

a 15 hour trip from Illinois to Florida

2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?

I am sorry I have no idea hubby and me met married in highschool

3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?

see #2

4. What was the last gift that you received?

card and picture and tee that says I love you grandma for mothers day

5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?

a subway gift card for brothers birthday

6. Tell us about the last time you cried.

daily when hearing a song just a few minutes ago

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.

with children over something that they said I love to listen to them talk

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?

shouldn't drive if you do

9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?

frankly my dear I don't give a dam

play along here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post