Custom Search

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday 5

1.What’s something in your possession that has long outlived its usefulness?

my wonderful comfortable pj shorts

2.Who in your life has proven to be a very useful person to know?

My best friend Nan, my daughters, my hubbby I am lucky I know several

3.For group projects requiring collaborative planning and then collaborative execution, in what capacity are you most useful?

I can offer ideas with the best of them as well as follow orders, I am never to be the director (never)

4.What’s something someone gave you that you didn’t think much of but later became surprisingly useful?

a coffee pot when I allreay had one but then the one I had broke and now I use it

5.What is the most useful book in your house?

the bible it holds all the answers

Fill out your 5 today here

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't think of The Bible for my last answer! I'm such a heathen lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post