Custom Search

Friday, July 24, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday a place to share with others where our focus needs to be.

This weekend I will have to decide exactly what I will be doing as an activity in bible school classroom. Next week we will have bible school and I will once again be very busy. I have been nominated to lead a craft room. My youngest son will help me for this he has never really helped before so this will be good experience for him. I look forward to it but I know that by the end of the week I will be jived from meeting so many boys and girls but also tired because bible school is alot of work. I will still have all my cleaning chores to do at home as well.

That is where my focus will be where is yours? Join in the fun or read more at the blog Thrifty and Chic Mom

2 comments:

  1. That's the room I would want if I were to do that. I used to lead parent/child workshops in Chicago and I did tons of crafts as part of that. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great you help out at Biblestudy and your son can help you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post