Custom Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday tradition


I found a new meme called Tuesday tradition. I started thinking about traditions and want to share one that has been going on for many years and will start very soon once again. In the spring and summer I take my children (all of them) on a walk and head to the nearest restaurant. Even when they were little they were allowed to buy what they wanted with their own money. I would give them $3 when they were younger for which they could get a sandwich and a drink and sometimes ice cream. Now it is more like $5 or $6 a child. It is always fun to go take a walk, talk and share. I loved it back in the day and now even when they are older I still love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post