Custom Search

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Miss Clips Review






I recently received 3 little miss clips and let me tell you they are darling. Little miss cips are so small and cute but hold so much style. My granddaughter is sure to sport these Little Miss Clips well. I inspected the Little Miss clips and they are well put together and style well. I have to say that little miss clips are some of the best put together clips that I have personally ever seen.



Because our family is into butterfly's for one reason or another at the present time we chose the butterfly little miss clip as one to be sent to us. I was a bit worried at first that the butterfly would come off and would get in the babies mouth. Well let me tell you, that butterfly is so snugly and tight on there that there is no possible way that that it will come off of this clip with normal use. That was another selling point for me. Yeah!!!!!! Little Miss Clip had passed the test again.



Since we think our little granddaughter Katelynn is a princess of course we had to have a Little Miss clip with a crown. But the next thought was would it stay in her hair. I can tell you that katelynn's mama was born with a full head of hair but by 6 months had lost it all. Katelynn had been born with a full head of hair and had kept it but now approaching 6 months old she was starting to shed a bit so her hair was a bit fine and I was worried about the clip staying in her hair. I read the little miss clip story and found out that the reason they were developed was because the creators daughter struggled to keep clips and barrettes in her own hair. Thus the little miss clip was developed as a need had developed.
Buy: Little Miss Clip is available in a wide arrange of colors and themes. Little Miss Clips are $4 a piece. A piece of mind when you know you are buying them and they will stay in your daughters hair. Many times we spend money and ten minutes later that product is no longer of use. What a great value Little Miss Clips are at $4 each and can be wore numerous times. Great!! So if buying a little gal a gift that you want to be sure she can use think of Little Miss Clips.

10 comments:

  1. Ah, if only I had a girl but my world is filled with testosterone. I'll let my BFF Abby know though, she's in dire need of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clips are so cute! And the name of the shop is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are darling! Almost makes me sad that I am having a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the clips! My daughter would look great in the bright red ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really cute.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that crown clip, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love they are great on fine hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Confetti Princess Crown and the Butterly Kisses. I found out that the clips are guaranteed to stay put thanks to a unique Velcro lining...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post