Custom Search

Saturday, February 28, 2009

saturday nine


1. What is the last "white" lie that you told?


I told a white lie and told someone I was not at home because i did no feel like having company


2. Can you forgive a liar?


depends on what the lie is I really do not like liers and trust may never be given back but forgiveness must be extended


3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?


yes i do a little bit of both and not good at reality sizes either


4. Do you hold a grudge?


no grudge I do remember past and hope to learn from mistakes but no grudges here


5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?


I hate liers and can not tell one for any length of time at all but once told hubby while we were daiting I was moving several states away and would have to say good by


6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?


when it saves pain maybe but not really


7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?


nope but then I do know liers and will not trust them


8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?


yes normally I can


9. Have you been caught lying?


nope unless it was when I was a kid


read more saturday nine here

1 comment:

  1. i also used to do number one.

    thanks for visiting mine@

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post