Custom Search

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Black Bean Burrito Bowl for 2 #recipe

Black Bean Burrito Bowls (for two)



1 cup cooked quinoa
1 tbsp olive oil
1 diced bell pepper
1/4 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can (15 oz each) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tsp dried cilantro (2 Tbsp fresh)
1/4 tsp chili powder (mild)
Pinch of cayenne pepper (spicy)
Juice from 1 fresh lime
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 diced tomato
Shredded cheese
Sour Cream
1/2 Avocado
Salt
Squeeze 1/2 the lime and 1/2 cilantro into fluffed quinoa and mix.

Cook pepper and onion in olive oil until soft, then add garlic. Cook 1 minute longer.

Add drained black beans, remaining cilantro, chili powder, cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup water, cook until most of the water is evaporated. Remove from heat and squeeze juice from 1/2 lime and stir.

Assemble bowls with  1/2 cup quinoa in bottom, 1/2 the bean mixture, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, avocado and top with sour cream.

retweet post here

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
sunday feature 

shared at these facebook group linkups
RT club --- 2/5 --- two tweets 

4 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I'm going to double the recipe and serve it for dinner this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome glad I could help you thanks for letting us know

      Delete
    2. I love this kind of food. Certainly will try. Thanks for your visit to me and I am a new follower..Happy Wednesday..Judy

      Delete
  2. Glad you came by for a visit, I love to visit other blogs as well. I am glad you are following as well we love to share lots of great recipes and other great post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post