Custom Search

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Pretzel Hug Cookies



2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses (we used Hugs & Pumpkin Spice)
1 bag of Pretzel Snaps
Big baking sheet
Waxed paper – for easy removal

Preheat oven to 300. Unwrap Kisses (this is the hardest part, hehe). Line baking sheet with waxed paper, this will ease the mess or use a non-stick baking pan (that's what I did and it worked fine)

Lay one pretzel down and top with a Kisses. Pop in the oven for 2 min, just until they are glossy and softish. Remove from oven and let sit for 1 more minute, to continue the softening process. (Just watch them if you leave in the oven too long they will completely melt and run through the pretzel). Now top each Kisses with another pretzel pushing down gently, so it sticks together

I pop the baking sheet in the freezer for a few minutes to cool them off, or leave on the counter to cool.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this kind of cookies but I love the idea. Will try to make with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a fun cookie! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great weekend and come back to see us real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post